ITimpulse uses and protects any information that you give us when you visit this website. ITimpulse is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information provided by you on this website by which you could be identified will be in accordance with this privacy statement and, hence, fully secure. ITimpulse may change this policy from time to time. You are requested to view the policy regularly for occurrences of any changes. This policy has been brought into force since 1st March, 2010.
- Your name
- Your job title
- Your contact information, including your email address
- Your demographic information viz., postcode, preferences, interests, etc.
- Any information pertaining to your current needs, surveys, offers, etc.
We Use the Information
- To respond to your query regarding our services
- To have a future reference to your service requirements
- For maintaining internal records
- To improve our products and services
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information as per your interests
- To contact you for market research purposes occasionally via email, phone, fax or mail
- To customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to keeping your information secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site i.e the domain of [itimpulse.in], you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites since they are not governed by this privacy statement. We request you to exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your prior permission unless it is required by the law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our services which might interest you.
If you would like a copy of the information held about you, please write to us at the address in the Contact Us section of this website.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible at the address in the Contact Us section. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Policy Update and Modification